Belize Art Gallery:
- Orange Gifts (formerly Belize Gifts.com) Since 1979, spectacular collection of gifts, souvenirs, and exotic hardwood products made and sold from the original, family-run, home based woodshop in the Cayo District of Belize, Central America. Proprietor - Julian Sherrard.
- Gallery O (USA-based sister company to Orange Gifts) An eclectic, limited collection of exotic art, rustic & fine Belizean woodworking, sculpture, jewelry, home decor, and unique gifts from Central America, the Caribbean, & South Africa. Proprietor - Vanessa Sherrard Ouimette.
Books on Belize:
Domestic violence information:
- Examiner articles by National Domestic Violence Examiner Nancy R. Koerner
- International American Domestic Violence Crisis Line Abuse hotline for Americans in foreign countries
- Shelter for Abused Women & Children of Naples
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Tapirgallery Support The Tapir Preservation Fund. Four species of tapir inhabit the planet today. All of them are endangered. Donations, support projects, about tapirs, tapir club, tapir pictures, and the tapir store.
- Baird’s Tapir Skull from Belize Read the story of the skull from chapter seven of Belize Survivor.
Belize Real Estate:
Best of Belize
- Portal website with discussion forums, local directory, photo gallery, free classifieds, breaking news, travel and official informations. Tell us your story about vacations, investment, retirement or everything else Belize related.
Travel, adventure tours, and accommodations:
- Belize Vacation The Lodge at Chaa Creek is a Belize resort located on a 365-acre nature reserve. Adventure travel packages include inland / island expeditions, family adventures, honeymoon vacations and much more.
- Mountain Equestrian Trails Co-founded by author, Nancy Koerner, in 1984, MET is the real-life entity of “Belize-by-Horseback” denoted in Belize Survivor: Darker Side of Paradise.